Video and Audio Digitization Pricing
We offer the same flat pricing for all media types, and offer volume discounts for large orders, so the more you digitize the more you save. Prices below are the base digitization rates and do not include delivery options or tax.
For a quick estimate of total order cost, simply multiply the number of tapes by the pricing tier by 1.2. (Example: 12 tapes x $12/tape x 1.2 = ~$170 total project cost)
Pricing is based on total tapes/discs, and includes up to 2 hours of footage per tape. Tapes longer than 2 hours are billed at $8 per additional 2 hour segment. Pricing applies to all formats such as Beta and U-Matic, and all regions such as PAL and SECAM.
8mm and Super 8 Film
Film digitization pricing is based on 50ft of film (3 inch reels), which is roughly 3 mins of video. Larger reels count as multiple tapes. Example: a 5 inch reel can hold 200 feet of film, and will count as four tapes.
The pricing below is for single-sided finalized (aka machine-playable discs). Non-finalized DVD are subject to an additional $10 Date Recovery fee per non-playable disc.
- No minimums
- Covers up to 2 hours of video for tapes (or 50ft of 8mm film)
- Cloud Delivery recommended
- Minimum order size: 10 tapes
- Blank tapes do not count towards total order size
- Minimum order size: 20 tapes
- Minimum order size: 50 tapes
- Lifetime Back-up strongly recommended
- Self-provided USB/HDD recommended
Delivery Options and Add-Ons
$5 per 8GB (~8hrs of video)
Most popular delivery option. All files delivered via Google Drive, and will be available for 30 days.
Flash Drive Purchase
$10 per 16GB (~14hrs of video)
A good option for larger orders (10+ tapes).
Self-Provided USB Drive/HDD
$5 per 32GB (~28hrs of video)
Supply your own USB 3.0 drive or HDD, and we'll load it up for just
Add-Ons and Upgrades
+$3 per tape (or 50 photos)
Standard Processing is 10 business days. Get your files in just 2 days with Rush Processing.
+$1 per tape (or 50 photos)
Rest easy knowing your digital media is permanently backed-up in our data center. Restore your files any time, just pay the Media Delivery fee.
$5 per tape
Get machine-playable DVDs for just $5 per tape. Each disc holds up to 2 hours of footage.
All media is retained for 30 days in case you change your mind, and would like it sent back.
$5 + $.50/tape
8-12 Business Days
$10 + $1/tape
3-4 Business Days
About Enterprise Plans
We offer three Enterprise plans that make it easy to budget for a large digitization project.
These comprehensive plans include our best volume discounts. These plans are only available for customers with 100+ tapes.
Processing time for Enterprise orders is 100 tapes per ten (10) business days. For instance, an order of 200 tapes, will be ready in 20 business days. Retail orders are processed at 50 tapes per 10 business days.
Plans do not include sales tax.
E1 Plan ($12/tape)
1. Pick-up service (20 mile radius of Bellevue)
2. Delivery of the MP4 files on USB/HDD
3. Lifetime back-up
4. Return shipping (or 45 days of media retention prior to recycling)
E2 Plan ($14/tape)
1. Everything in E1 plan plus…
2. Unlimited Tape Repair
3. Additional 30 days of media retention
E3 Plan ($16/tape)
1. Everything in E2 plan plus…
2. Unlimited Additional Footage (tapes over 2hrs)
3. Rush Processing: Up to 200 tapes per 10 business days
4. Additional 30 days for media retention